Let it snow. - Winter outfit


Couple days ago I realized I haven't show you guys ANY winter outfit. >.< I just took this pictures and I'm still shaking because it was super duper COLD outside T.T but no biggie :) as usual I had fun taking this pictures for you guys! I hope you like this post and I'll write to you later :)) xoxo
Happy Valentine's Day ^.~

Espa;ol:
Hace unos dias me di cuenta que no les habia mostrado ningun outfit para el invierno :/ Me acabo de tomar estas fotos y todavia estoy temblando. Hace demasiado frio >.< pero no importa.. como siempre me diverti mucho tomandome estas fotos para mostrales el outfit de hoy :D espero y les guste mucho ^.^ xoxo
Feliz Dia del Amor & la Amistad :)







Outfit:
Sweater: Aeropostal (old)
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Skechers

1 comment:

  1. Que comoda y calentita te vez! Super inviernal! Disfruta ya que aqui no tenemos nada de nieve :-(

    Saludos
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete