another FOTD

Fashion of the day 


Hace tiempo tenia pensado hacer mi blog pero por falta de tiempo no podia pero bueh aqui estoy :) y eso es lo que cuenta! mi proposito es darle mis ideas de como yo personalmente me visto y combino mi ropa y bueno tambien que entre todas nos ayudemos y demos ideas :D espero en verdad que les guste! y gracias por el apoyo!


I thought of opening my blog long time ago, but since i was really busy with school I couldn't :( but well I'm here now and thats what matters! my purpose is to give you guys my ideas of how I personally combine my clothes and also that we all help each other and give ideas :D I really hope you guys like it! and thanks for your support! :)









Outfit_
Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Steve Madden
Necklace: Discovery Clothing 
Glasses: Dolce Gabbana


No comments:

Post a Comment