내 시간을 보내는 중이야 :)

Hii guys! just wanted to show you another quick outfit :) .. oh my god -.- I feel so weird without the snow :/ we are almost done with this year and look at the pictures.... 0 snow :( not even a little tiny white spot >.< I was talking with some friends the other day and they were saying that probably this week its gonna start snowing.. and honestly? I REALLY HOPE SO!!! I know it's gonna be more cold and all that stuff but..... what's Christmas without snow?.. I've been enjoying my Christmas break to the max!! Because in 2 weeks I'll be back in school and finals will be waiting for me :( so yiijaaa! Well guys i really would love to know.. hows your Christmas break going?
XOXO!!

Espa;ol:
Hola Chic@s!! Solo les queria mostrar otro outfit super rapidito :). WOW se siente super raro estar a finales de a;o y no tener NADA de nieve! Estaba hablando con unos amigos y ellos me dijeron que a lo mejor esta semana empezaba a nevar.. y para serles honesta... ESPERO QUE SI!! porque que es Navidad sin nieve? :( Bueno tambien les cuento que he estado disfrutando mis vacaciones al maximo:)) porque en 2 semanas regreso a clases y los finales estaran esperando por mi >.< yaaayy!! Me encantaria saber.. como les estan pasando en sus vacaciones? :)
XOXO!






 Loving life and every sec of it :) 
 Its good to sometimes don't take life tooo serious and just have fun :D


Outfit:
Sweater: H&M - $24.95 (Same Sweater)
Pants: H&M -$24.95 (Same Pants)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe -$40 (Same shoes)
Scarf: H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment