It’s the most beautiful time of the year.

Oh my god I can't believe it tomorrow is New Years :)) I have so many emotions right now.. I'm excited because I'm spending the weekend in the city with some friends and I'm sure we are going to have so much fun but at the same time I'm a little sad because it will be the first year that I wont be with my mom >.< and since I was little I've always been with her for New Years. I'll be taking lots of pictures to show you guys how my weekend went in the city :D hope you have an amazing weekend!!

Espa;ol:
WOW! no puedo creer que ya ma;ana sea 31 de diciembre! este a;o se fue VOLANDO!! Ahorita tengo tantas emociones juntas .. Estoy super emocionada porque este fin de semana me voy a Chicago para pasar el 31 con unas amigas y se que la vamos a pasar super chevere pero por otro lado estoy un poquito triste porque sera el primer 31 que no voy a estar con mami >.< y siempre lo he pasado con ella. Estare tomando fotos para despues mostrarselas :)) espero y tengan un feliz fin de semana!



LETS BE HAPPY!!!


Outfit:
Jacket: Forever21 - $37.80
Tank Top: Forever21 - $4.50
Pants: H&M (Almost the same pants) -$29.95
Shoes: Steve Madden - $69.95
Scarf: Guess (mmm i think its almost the same lol) - $29.00

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, love your style , glad to follow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que linda, me encanto tu outfit,esos pantalones estan demaciado Cool!
    Espero que la hallas pasado super bien con tus amigos, y que tenga un excellente 2012!
    Saluditos
    http://www.beautybycatblog.com/

    ReplyDelete