First video & bloopers.



Guuuyys! finally my first video ^.^! Oh god I think I have more bloopers than anything else xD lol anyways I hope you guys enjoy it. OH  I also wanted to say ... SORRY I haven't post anything lately :( but this week i've been surrounded by books and writing essays for my finals :( Thank God today is the last day of finals! well guys im out & about to finish my English essay lol byeee ^.~
 XOXO

Espa;ol:
WOW! Por fin mi primer video :D!! haha vertale creo que tengo mas bloopers que el video en si! espero y les guste :D oh tambien les queria decir que ... lo siento por no haber posteado estos ultimos dias, pero como ya saben estoy en semana de finales y he estado rodeada de libros y haciendo trabajos. Menos mal hoy es el ultimo dia jiji bueno creo que ya es hora que termine mi trabajo de ingles :/ chaitooo!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment