new Starbucks coffee Blonde Roast .

Hey guys ^.^ So, last week I had the opportunity to attend to the tasting of the new Starbucks coffee, Blonde Roast and let me tell you that I'm not a big fan of coffee but this one? yuumyy I loved it (: It's a really soft coffee. During the tasting I learned that Starbucks took it time for 8 years to investigate how people really like their coffee and 54 million coffee drinkers said they prefer their coffee lighter.. & I think I'll include myself because as I said before, I'm not a big fan of coffee. This time they came up with 3 different type of coffees. ♥The Blonde, which it's lighter and its the one that I loved (:, ♥ Medium, which it's a little more stronger than the blonde and it goes perfect with salty foods and ♥ Dark which as it names says it its a very strong coffee.  Well guys, hope you all like this post and if you decide to try them, let me know if you liked them :))
xoxo

Espa;ol:
Holaa! :)) Bueno, les cuento que la semana pasada tuve la oportunidad de asistir a la degustación del nuevo café de Starbucks llamado Blonde, y dejenme decirles que me fascinó :D Yo en realidad no soy gran fan del café, pero este? me encantó, porque es super suave! Durante la degustación me enteré que Starbucks pasó 8 años investigando como a la gente le gusta su café. Descubrieron que 54 millones prefieren su café que sea ligero, y creo que también me incluiré en esa lista ha! Esta vez Starbucks vino con 3 diferentes tipos de café ♥ Blonde, que es el más ligero (y el que más me gusto jaja), ♥ Medium, el cual es un poquito más fuerte que el blonde pero todavia paso la prueba a mi lista lol y ♥ Dark, que es mucho más fuerte.  Si llegan a probar uno de estos nuevos cafes, dejenme saber a ver que tal les gusto (:
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment