Coral scarf


Hey guys :) WOW! finally I had some time to post a new outfit! I really missed doing this... but you know :/ as usual I've been super busy .. My older sister came to visit us this past week so I didn't have enough time to do a post :( but well finally im BACK! Well I hope you guys like this new outfit ^.^ xoxo
If you want no you can follow me on Instagram: @ tufashionpetite

EspaƱol:
Holaaaa :) wow por fin estoy de regreso con un nuevo outfit ^.^ como siempre he estado super ocupada :/ mi hermana mayor vino la semana pasada de Texas y no me dio mucho tiempo de trabajar en el blog! Pero bueno ta estoy de regreso :) bueno espero y les guste este outfit ^.^ XOXO
Si quieres sigueme en Instagram: @ tufashionpetite



 Outfit:
Cardigan: American Eagle (old)
Top: Forever21 -$5.80
Jeans: Urban Outfitters -$54
Scarf: H&M
Boots: Aldo (old)
Watch: Hello Kitty

2 comments:

  1. Lindisima!! ya te voy a seguir en Instagram... yo uso mucho esa red social, sigueme por @mana16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graciaaass Mari :) haha chevere! yo tambien te sigo en instagram ^.^

      Delete