Glitter Flats

Hey guys :) I just wanted to show you a super quick outfit with this cute little glitter flats :D I got this flats for my sisters weeding. All of us (the bridesmaid) were using beautiful but KILLER heels and we needed something cute, comfy && cheap for the reception. So we all went to payless and choose this flats :) they were around $20? I don't remember! HERE is the new model they have JIC you were interested ^.^ Hope everyone had a great weekend ^.^ xoxo

Español:
Holaaaa :) bueno solo les quería este outfit con estas flats de escarcha super rápidito ^.^ estas flats me las compre para la boda de mi hermana, ya que todas las damas de honor teníamos unos zapatos bellos pero RE MATADORES! Y necesitábamos algo bonito, cómodo & barato para la recepción :)) así que fuimos a payless y encontramos estas flats por solo $20 si mal no recuerdo :D AQUÍ les dejo el link del nuevo modelo que ellos tienen por si están interesados ^.^ espero y hayan tenido y finde super chevere! XOXO



so.. who is not obsess with draw something??








Outfit:
Cardigan: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Sca
rf: 
Guess


Flats: Payless
 
Watch: my mom gave it to me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment