Rocking the NAVY again!

Heey guys :D! Im so so sorry I didn't post anything last week! if you guys follow my mom, you probably already know that.. we spent last week in Miami attending Hispanizice :D we had an AMAZING time! it surely was a great experience! I got to learn about public relations, social media and I also got the opportunity to hangout with other blogger and meet awesome people :) I'll be telling you a little bit more about the conference during the week ^.^ I got reallyyyy cool stuff to show you guys! I'll be doing an hispanizice haul this week too ^.^ well.. here is the outfit I wore, I think it was the first day! Hope all of you like it .. Have a happy week


Español:
Holaaa :)) lo siento mucho :/ la semana pasada no pude hacer posts porque como ya muchos saben estuve en Miami en la conferencia de hispanizece también aprovechamos para visitar a nuestra familia! :) la pasamos SÚPER chevere!!! En verdad que fué una experiencia única! Ya se me había olvidado lo mucho que me encanta Miami haha. en realidad aprendí muchas cosas sobre relaciones públicas, los medios, también tuve la oportunidad de conocer gente súper chevere asi como también otras bloggeras ^.^ yo les estaré contando durante la semana :) en la conferencia me dieron muchas cosas lindas que sé a ustedes les va a gustar :D esta semana estaré subiendo un video de un pequeño haul de las cosas que recibí :)) este outfit fué el que usé el primer día si mal no recuerdo >.< espero y les guste! FELIZ comienzo de semana :)


OUTFIT: top: Forever21 / Jeans: Forever21 / Shoes: Payless / bag: Forever21 


View from the conference!


3 comments: