Hello sunshine.

Hey guys :) well as usual! just wanted to show you really quick my outfit of the day :] to be honest my mom was the one who put this whole outfit together hahaa. When I got home from classes, the outfit was already done on my bed lol it was really cute (not gonna lie) anyways! I really hope you like it :]and have an AMAZING WEEKEND! As I said in my last post I'll be getting some sushi today with Dustin ^.^ I'm sure I'll be posting some pictures on instagram lol OH OH and before I say bye for sure on this post.. lol We got some goodies from L'Oreal and I'll be doing a haul and maybe a giveaway ;) I'll be doing it on my YouTube ;) so be tuned for that :D ok now.. XOXO everyone! have a great weekend!

Español:
Holaa :D! bueno como siempre les queria mostrar super rapidito my outfit del día :] para ser honesta este outfit lo hizo mami haha! Cuando llegué a la casa de clases, ya estaba todo listo encima de mi cama :) Espero y les guste :] y que tengan un SUPER fin de semana ^.^! Como ya les dije en el post pasado, hoy voy a comer sushi con Dustin ^.^ estoy super emocionada :D Estoy segura que estaré bajando fotos en instagram (como siempre) haha! OH antes que se me olvide y les diga chao de seguro lol Recibimos unas cositas de L'Oreal y les vamos hacer un HAUL y a lo mejor un sorteo? ;) Lo estaré bajando en YouTube :D So estén pendiente de eso! ok ahora si :D XOXO a todo@s! y que tengan un maravilloso fin de semana ^.^ 



OUTFIT:
Top: Forever21
Shorts: Forever21
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Michel Kors - c/o Artistry Beauty
Accesories: H&M & Forever21 






3 comments:

  1. aww thats so sweet of your mumma ! wish my mum would do that, i love the accessories x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que buen detalle de tu mamai y gusto!! se nota que ambas son lindas tal cual!!
    Saludos preciosa y DTB!!
    xoxo
    PDT: Me encanto la blusita de lunares blancos y precioso el color verde!!
    sigue adelanta linda Ale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha se me pasaba que hayas comido rico tu sushi con Dustin!!!
    Que se hayan divertido y tengas también excelente fin de semana!!!

    ReplyDelete